WBJEE 2020 - West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam acronym as WBJEE is conducted byWest Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board for admission to various undergraduate Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture, Medical and Dental courses in the government colleges of West Bengal, University Institute of Technology, Burdwan University and private self-
WBJEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates willing to apply for WBJEE 2020 for admissions in Engineering, Pharmacy, and Architecture courses must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria as set by WBJEEB.
- 1 . The candidates must have passed 10+2 examination with from a recognized Board of Education.
- 2 . The candidate must be a citizen of India and must have domicile of West Bengal.
- 3 . The candidate must be above 17 years of age.
- 4 . Candidates should have secured minimum 45% of marks in all the 3 subjects. In case of SC/ ST/ OBC-A /OBC-B / PwD candidates, they should have secured a minimum of 40% of marks.
- 1. Bachelor of Engineering (B.E)
- 2. Bachelor in Engineering Technology (B.Tech.)
- 3. Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.)
- 4. Bachelor in Pharmacy (B.Pharm.)
- 5. Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam 2020 Important Dates
1. Date of Notication & Start of Online Registration
- October 18, 2019
2. Last Date of Submission of Application Form
- November 13, 2019
3. Date of Entrance Exam
- February 2, 2020
4. Date of Declaration of Result
- Releasing soon