Russia is a country and it is situated in Asia and Eastern Europe. Russia is the largest country of the world by land area and it is also known as Russia Federation. Moscow is the capital of Russia and Russian Federation is the official name of Russia. Moscow, the capital of the Russia, is the largest city is the world. Population of Russia is about 146.6 million. Russian government is based on a democratic form of rule. The Russian Federation shares land border with Finland, Lithuania and Poland (both with Kaliningrad Oblast), Belarus, Latvia, Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, China, Norway Estonia, Mongolia, and North Korea.
Want help with Admission 2020
Why MBBS Study in Russia
For the last 15-20 years it has been surveyed that large number of Students from all over the world are coming to the country for MBBS in Russia. Russia seems to be a home for many medical students. Teaching methods are different and are of very high standard. There is an ample scope for students to perform social activities, excursions and cultural meets.
It is surveyed that almost eight million students from all over the world are taking MBBS admissions in Russia. Literacy rate is on the higher side of Russia. Numerous students are going to take admissions in Russia.
For MBBS aspirants, doing MBBS in Russia has become one of the favorites landing place for a long time. Literacy rate is very high in the Russia. The program me of its studies and syllabus is at par with other top notch universities in the world. About 4500 Indian students are studying in Russia out of which 80% are medical aspirants. There Indians students are very safe as there is a vivacious Indian community present in Russia and furthermore the diplomatic relations between the countries are very healthy. India is considered as one of the strongest collaborators in Russia. Pursuing MBBS in Russia is one of the wisest choices of medical aspirants.
Top Universities for MBBS Study in Russia
- Jalalabad State medical University
- Pirogov Russian national medical University
- Altai State medical University
- Perm state medical University
- Ulyanovsk state medical University
- Kazan federal University
Benefits Of MBBS In Russia
- No Entrance exam & No Donation.
- Easy Admission Procedure
- Low & Subsidized course fees.
- Worldwide Recognition of the Degrees provided by Medical Universities of Russia
- European Standard of Living
- Degrees Recognized Worldwide
- Indian Canteen is Available in most of the Universities.
- Excellent Result in MCI Screening Test
- Only Mupur Education provides MCI Coaching in Russian Medical Universities
- Reference Available of Students working in Leading Hospitals Across the World
- (our pass outs are working not only in India but in Australia, Canada, USA, UK and other major countries across the globe)
- 100% Visa Guarantee
- All the universities are Government Universities of Russia
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS In Russia
- The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must secure 50% marks in their 12th standard from Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- As per the latest notification by MCI (Medical Council of India- Board of Governors), Indian medical aspirants who plan to enrol in Foreign Medical Universities need to qualify NEET.
Requirements For MBBS Admission In Russia 2020-2021
- 10th and 12th class mark sheets
- 2 Photos
- Strong will to become a doctor
MBBS In Russia Fees 2020-202120
Russia has a good reputation in the field of Medical Education and Russian Medical Universities make it possible by providing quality medical education. MBBS fee in Russia is very low comparing to Indian Medical Universities and private colleges. Any student from India can take direct MBBS Admission in top Medical Universities of Russia. All Russia Medical Universities are recognized from WHO and MCI. Here is the MBBS fee structure of top Medical Universities of Russia
WHY AND HOW TO ENROLL FOR MBBS IN RUSSIA?
Russia is one of the powerful nations in the world with an estimate of one-quarter of natural resources and home to sophisticated technologies. The Russian universities are known for their knowledge content, their expertise in medical diagnosis and treatment. This has caught the worldwide attention and attracted the international student community and now most of the students prefer to study in Russia and opt their career in the medical field. The Russian universities cater the students with advanced technologies in the medical field which is yet to evolve in the west keeping them rear.
REASONS TO STUDY MEDICINE IN RUSSIA
Russia being the developed nation has given umpteen attentions to the medical field keeping the existing diseases in foremost. The country has developed a facility parallel to CDC that keeps eye on the upcoming diseases causing endemic and epidemic
The reasons that made global candidates to study medicine in Russia are as follows:
- Qualitative Education at Low-Cost: Russia has friendly terms with India and this helps the students of Indian community to get them accommodated. The fee structure is nominal and comes with accommodation, medical facilities, Insurance and Visa extension.
- On time Internships: Russia has number of hospitals which permit the medical candidates to enroll them for internship. These hospitals have tie-ups with the institutes and universities so that right training can be catered to the students
- Placements: the candidates after successful completion o f their course are mostly absorbed by the medical colleges where they would have took the internship. The placement is of permanent nature and requires the medical skills to grab the opportunity.
- Prestigious Degree: Once the candidate completes the medical course, the medical degree is awarded which is world-wide recognized.
- Affordable Fees Structure: Life as an MBBS student in Russia is affordable, fun and professionally fulfilling. The expense of MBBS and accommodation charges in Russia is very low. The travel for students within Russia is very cheap. Special discounts for travelling within the country are also provided for students. Therefore we can say that pursuing MBBS from abroad for Indian students with such a low fee structure is very cost effective.
- No Donation: No donation is required to be paid for getting an admission in even a top medical University which will further decrease your cost of studying in Russian Universities.
- International Recognitions: The medical Universities of Russia are recognized by organizations like WHO, UNESCO, MCI and Medical Councils of many other countries. As you know medical recognition by MCI & WHO can put you away from the competition from many other students.
- Top Ranked Universities: Altai State Medical University is now placed at 6th Place in Ranking in the Top Medical Universities of Russia. And not only ASMU there are many Universities which are ranking globally as the top medical Universities in Russia.
- Extracurricular Activities: Many extracurricular activities and sports activities are being held in the medical colleges that keep the students motivated and it fills them with enthusiasm. Moreover, many students are encouraged to take part in several seminars and International conferences
- Highly Qualified Staff: The professors and teachers are very talented and highly qualified as they all are Genius in their subjects and many of them are Ph.D. Holders. The teaching staff is very cooperative when it comes to clearing doubts of medical students.
- Corruption Free Country: When we talk about the rate of corruption in Russia then it amongst the least corrupted nation in the World. The Russian civilians are much more educated and hence the rate of corruption is lesser when we compare it with other countries.
- Highly Rated Universities: There is positive star ratings of study mbbs in Russia Quora and other forums, you can also check those reviews on various sites
ADMISSION PROCESS FOR STUDY MBBS IN RUSSIA
The total duration for MBBS Course depends on the medium of language the candidate has chosen. It is six years for those aspirants who have chosen English language as the main medium of instruction whereas it is seven years for those who have chosen Russian language as the medium of instruction. However, certain Universities also teach elementary Russian language to overseas students making it easier for students of MBBS to interact with the local patients during their one-year internship program
The admission process for MBBS program in Russia begins in the month of September in major Universities. However, it differs from university to university. Some Universities also start admission in the month of March. Thus, it is important to get the facts cleared regarding the month of commencement and MBBS in Russia eligibility before admission.
Total Fees for MBBS Course
- Total fees for MBBS in Russia are very low compared to other countries in the world.
- The fee structure for MBBS universities in Russia vary between the range of 15-40 lacks for the complete course.
- ‘B’ grade medical colleges have fees between 15-20 lacks and ‘A’ grade colleges have fees between 30-40 lacks for the entire course duration.
Admission Enquiry for 2020-2021
MBBS FROM ABROAD
TOP MBBS COLLEGES IN RUSIA
FEE STRUCTURE OF ALL RUSSIA COLLEGES
MBBS IN RUSSIA - COURSE STRUCTURE