Netaji Subhash Engineering College was established in 1998. The college is affiliated to the West Bengal University of Technology since 2002 and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). It offers Undergraduate & Postgraduate courses in Engineering and professional courses in Business Administration and Computer Application
Netaji Subash Engineering College Admission 2019
Netaji Subash Engineering College was established in 1998. The college is affiliated to MAKAUT formerly known as West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT). At present, Netaji Subash Engineering College (NSEC) offers B.Tech, BCA & BBA programs at UG level and M.Tech, MBA & MCA at PG level. Students can fill the application form by visiting the official website of NSEC.
- (i) . Minimum eligibility criteria for B.Tech is 10+2 with 50% (45% for SC/ST) with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology as main subjects
- (ii) . BBA & BCA programs require a pass in 10+2 from a recognized board
- (iii) . WBJEE/ JEE Main or any other equivalent entrance qualified candidates are eligible for admission to B.Tech course.
- (iv) . BBA and BCA admission is offered on the basis of marks in 10+2
- (v) . Joint Entrance for Computer Applications (JECA) qualified candidates are eligible for admission to MCA program.
- (vi) . M.Tech program requires a valid score in GATE while for MBA, the students have to qualify in any National-Level Entrance Test.
- (vii) . CAT/ MAT/ XAT or CMAT qualified candidates can also apply for admission to MBA program.
PLACEMENT DETAILS AND COMPANIES VISITING
The college is not so good in terms of placement as only IT firms like TCS, Capgemini, CTS, Mindtree etc.came here. Overall placement ranges between 33-50 %. In CSE stream, about 70-100 students get recruited every year out of 150. But the placements of core streams are very poor as no core companies come to this college