MAT May 2020 Registration has been started. Management Aptitude Test (MAT 2020) is a national level entrance exam. It is conducted by the All India Management Association four times in one year. Through MAT entrance examination, the admission will be offered in management courses such as MBA and PGDM. Many B-Schools of India consider the MAT score for providing the admission in their campuses. It is conducted in February, May, September and December months. MAT February 2020 Result has been declared. Here, the complete details on MAT 2020 are published including its admission procedure.
Candidates are advised to register before the last date of registration after verify the eligibility to appear in the exam
- The MAT 2020 registration can be done through online mode only.
- The registration has been started from 11th March for May exam.
- Candidates have to fill all the details carefully and upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Candidates also have to fill the five institutions where they want to send their MAT score card for admission.
- Candidates can check their application status after a few days of the application form submission date.
- The registration fee is Rs 2650 (For Both PBT and CBT) & Rs. 1550 (For PBT or CBT) for all categories.
- The registration fee can be paid through credit card/debit card/net banking.
MAT Score Card 2020
Candidates can view and download their score card after three weeks from the date of test. The score card has also send to the each candidate by post. MAT score card is valid only for the academic year.
If candidate lost the score card, he/she can apply for duplicate score card by requesting to the AIMA authority. Through MAT score card, candidates can apply around 600 management institutions of India.